The purpose of the Living in Mission, Building the Faith campaign repair and revitalize our facilities to allow more effective mission. We are raising funds for the replacement of our heating and air conditioning systems, for the modernization of Christus House (our campus student ministry), and to re-carpet, paint, and generally make our classrooms and office space more attractive and efficient.
We hope to raise $800,000 to support the above projects.
What We Will Do
There are various components of the campaign. Click on the various activities to get more information about some of these events.
- Explanatory letters and brochures mailed to homes
- Temple talks during worship
- Cottage meetings to share information and ideas – Feb. 1; Feb. 5; Feb. 7, Feb. 11; Feb 19 (click for more information)
- 10 Days of Prayer – February 15 – 24 (click for more information)(See today’s prayer)
- Prayer Vigil – Feb. 25 (click for more information)
- Commitment Sunday and Brunch – Feb. 26 (click for more information)
- Follow-up contacts
If you have any questions, please contact our church office or Brent Moeller, the campaign chairman.